- Provide quality, GNH-inspired higher education in Arts and Sciences.
- Center of Excellence for knowledge creation, research and innovation.
- Work continuously to innovate and exemplify the values and principles of holistic nation.
- Enhance Access To Tertiary Education
- Enhance Quality and Relevance of Tertiary Education
- Promoting Research, Innovation and Enterprise
- Enhance Public service delivery
A GNH-inspired institute of advanced studies for postgraduate programmes in Arts and Sciences
Yonphula Centenary College is a new constituent college of the Royal University of Bhutan. It was established through a Royal Government of Bhutan (RGOB) executive order issued in February 2017. Currently, the college is offering the Master of Arts in English.
The college plans to introduce a number of masters’ programmes in Arts and Sciences in the future.