As per the notification from the Hon’ble Prime Ministers’ Office and further instructions from Royal
University of Bhutan, Yonphula Centenary College (YCC) will reopen for face-to-face teaching and
learning from 1st July 2020 for Final Year students (III Semester)…
Yonphula Centenary College, Royal University of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancy for immediate recruitment for the 2020 Autumn Semester.
All eligible National and Expatriate candidates may submit their application to Administration section, Yonphula Centenary College latest by 1 July 2020 along with the following documents:
2. Academic Transcripts
3. Online approved Security Clearance Certificate
4. Citizen ID card
5. No objection certificate from parent organisation if employed
6. Merits certificates if any
For further information, please contact the Administration section at +975-17117360 during office hours or email at email@example.com
inline with the Hon’ble Prime Ministers’ directive to close down the Colleges from 18/3/2020 as a precaution due to many Bhutanese returning from other countries, the Royal University of Bhutan has directed Colleges to send students home till further notice. The College will try to help facilitate transportation. However, parents who are coming to pick up their sons and daughters are requested to inform the respective Student Service Officers.
To enhance academic continuity – Students will be oriented on online teaching and learning tools. All faculties will be staying back on campus to facilitate online teaching and learning. Please call at 17117360 for any further information. We would like to extend our sincere apologies to all parents and guardians for the inconvenience this may cause. We wish everyone a safe travel home.
Sherubtse and Yonphula Centenary College.
We are excited that you will be joining us at Yonphula Centenary College this summer, as the Fourth batch of the MA in English.
Kindly note the following information.
1. You must report to Yonphula Centenary College on 28 February 2020 for admission and registration at 9 AM.
2. You must bring the following documents/items with you
- Recent passport size photographs (2Nos)
- Duly filled and signed admission undertaking form available on the college website (Click here)
- Citizenship identity card
- Original degree mark sheet and certificates
- Security deposit Nu.1000/- (refundable when you leave the College)
- Registration and other admission related fees (Nu.2000)
3. Hostel Accommodation
- A shared apartment (2 rooms, a kitchen, a bathroom and toilet attached) with an individual bed, study table, chair and a cupboard will be provided for each student (two students per apartment).
- You should bring adequate cooking utensils and other necessary items for SUPW (Bucket, broom & Sickle).
- Students intending to bring their family must arrange accommodation on their own.
- Please Check the Hostel Room Allocation here
For hostel accommodation, contact Mr.Ugyen Tshering, Offig. Adm. Officer @ Mobile# 17465718 and for academic-related information, contact Mr. Tshering Thinley, Dean, Academic Affairs @17117360 during office hours.
During the time of registration you are required to bring the following documents:
- Recent passport size photographs (2 Nos)
- Duly filled and signed admission undertaking form
- Copy of Citizenship identity card
- Original degree mark-sheet and certificates
- Registration fees Nu. 1150
- College Identity Card Nu. 150
- Personal File Charge Nu. 100
- Security Deposit Nu. 1000
In collaboration with the Indian Institute of Technology Patna (IITP), Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL) and Yonphula Centenary College (Royal University of Bhutan), an International Conference will be hosting on Languaging and Translating: Within and Beyond from 21 – 23 February 2020 at IITP.
This is to inform that due to the bad road conditions across the country, the reporting date for the current students and students writing re-assessment examinations is postponed to 21st July 2019. The Re-assessment examinations have been rescheduled as below;
23-07-2019 (Tuesday) 24-07-2019 (Wednesday)
1. All exams will commence at 9:00 AM
2. All students must be seated at their allotted seats at least 15 minutes before the exam
3. Examination Hall: LH101