We are excited that you will be joining us at Yonphula Centenary College this summer, as the Fourth batch of the MA in English.
Kindly note the following information.
1. You must report to Yonphula Centenary College on 28 February 2020 for admission and registration at 9 AM.
2. You must bring the following documents/items with you
- Recent passport size photographs (2Nos)
- Duly filled and signed admission undertaking form available on the college website (Click here)
- Citizenship identity card
- Original degree mark sheet and certificates
- Security deposit Nu.1000/- (refundable when you leave the College)
- Registration and other admission related fees (Nu.2000)
3. Hostel Accommodation
- A shared apartment (2 rooms, a kitchen, a bathroom and toilet attached) with an individual bed, study table, chair and a cupboard will be provided for each student (two students per apartment).
- You should bring adequate cooking utensils and other necessary items for SUPW (Bucket, broom & Sickle).
- Students intending to bring their family must arrange accommodation on their own.
- Please Check the Hostel Room Allocation here
For hostel accommodation, contact Mr.Ugyen Tshering, Offig. Adm. Officer @ Mobile# 17465718 and for academic-related information, contact Mr. Tshering Thinley, Dean, Academic Affairs @17117360 during office hours.
During the time of registration you are required to bring the following documents:
- Recent passport size photographs (2 Nos)
- Duly filled and signed admission undertaking form
- Copy of Citizenship identity card
- Original degree mark-sheet and certificates
- Registration fees Nu. 1150
- College Identity Card Nu. 150
- Personal File Charge Nu. 100
- Security Deposit Nu. 1000