INFORMATION AND ADVISORIES ON COVID-19
Online Aptitude Test Instructions
– Online exam timetable
31-10-2020 (Saturday) Aptitude Test – MA in English, October 2020.
– Accessing online examination:
- You will need a Desktop/Laptop/Smartphone with internet connectivity to access the online examination.
- The URL for the VLE examination is vle.ycc.edu.bt
- Login credentials for the VLE:
– Username: Your employment ID
– Password: Your employment ID
– Browser requirement:
We recommend you to use Google Chrome to access the online exam.
– Examination timing:
- Examination duration is for 2 hours.
- It is individual student’s responsibility to keep track of your exam timing to appear for the examination, failing to do so, shall be treated as an absence from the examination.
– Before the examination:
- Locate yourself in a comfortable place where there is good internet connectivity but make sure it is away from other people and disturbances.
- Check that you have all the resources for writing the examination (importantly fully charged cell phone/laptop
– Duration of online examination:
- The duration of online aptitude test will be for 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- The session will end by itself when the time is over.
- Note: It is important that you conclude the examination on time
– Types of examination questions:
- Question types include MCQ under 3 different section-headings.
- Section A on Logical Reasoning, Section B on Language & Literature, Section C on Analytical Assessment with passages.
– Things to avoid during the examination:
- Note that this is an aptitude test, which must be done with honesty and integrity.
- Ensure that you are not equipped with any resource that is directly relevant to the examination and will be considered as breach of examination regulations of the university.
- The existing RUB regulation on Breach of Examination Regulations will apply to the online examination. A thorough investigation will be conducted by the Programme Board of Examiner should the College receive any complaint on unfair means and cheating in the online examination. Actions will be taken as per the provisions of the examination regulations.